WELCOME (:
This blog is all about my handmade business and the tools I use for success! Thank you for stopping by! Please stay & play a while... browse through my post archive, look where I've been featured, click on other site's buttons, and more! Share related articles of your own! Leave comments on posts you like & suggestions on ones you don't! Let's be friends (:

EtsyFriends' Earth Day Challenge
April 12 - 22
10 People Will Win an EtsyFriends' Sample Box!
Click here to VOTE NOW & ENTER TO WIN!

12 February 2009

MySpace Music

The only good things about MySpace are...
(a) there's a HUGE audience to promote my business
(b) I find really good music easily

(a) Add me? http://www.myspace.com/MannieMandible
(b) In NO order, here's what I've been listening to a lot recently.....

The Millionaires

^ not safe for little ears!

a:it (used to be Never Say Never)


NeverShoutNever


Benni Benassi

^ not particularly safe for little ears!



Share your favorite music on MySpace?? (:

No comments: