WELCOME (:
This blog is all about my handmade business and the tools I use for success! Thank you for stopping by! Please stay & play a while... browse through my post archive, look where I've been featured, click on other site's buttons, and more! Share related articles of your own! Leave comments on posts you like & suggestions on ones you don't! Let's be friends (:

EtsyFriends' Earth Day Challenge
April 12 - 22
10 People Will Win an EtsyFriends' Sample Box!
Click here to VOTE NOW & ENTER TO WIN!

25 January 2009

FINAL DAY OF SALE!

LAST DAY!!
LAST DAY!!
LAST DAY!!




My Sale:
FREE GIFT with EVERY purchase made for my shop!
Mention the code EFJanSale in the 'note to seller' section at checkout and the free gift will be shipped along with your purchase!
Ends on January 25 at 11:59pm, est!

Make sure to check out my team's promotional blog to find amazing deals from other team members!


Happy Shopping!
♥Mannie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say Hi! and that I'm so glad we met today.