WELCOME (:
This blog is all about my handmade business and the tools I use for success! Thank you for stopping by! Please stay & play a while... browse through my post archive, look where I've been featured, click on other site's buttons, and more! Share related articles of your own! Leave comments on posts you like & suggestions on ones you don't! Let's be friends (:

EtsyFriends' Earth Day Challenge
April 12 - 22
10 People Will Win an EtsyFriends' Sample Box!
Click here to VOTE NOW & ENTER TO WIN!

02 January 2009

I'M BACK!

I'm back from my holiday vacation trip back home with family, and I am ready for business again! I am still working some things out (business wise), but I hope to have a whole NEW outlook on my work! I want to get ahead of the game, I want to offer new and original things, I want to "rock my shop" (thanks Jenni) this year! Wish me luck? (: I have lost of business new year resolutions!

As far as personal, my Christmas was fabulous! I finally got the KitchenAid pink stand mixer I've been wanting forever!! Austin bought me a nice set stemless wine glasses which, again, I've been wanting forever! We also got a joint gift of racquets and balls for racquetball (great gift since we have a court in our apartment complex and we are trying to get more active)! Austin's big gift was a brush guard for his Jeep and combined we got seven new movies.

New Year's was great, too! I made cosmopolitans for my aunt, my grandmother and myself. Austin and my dad light off fireworks with my little brothers. We went to Austin's house later and got in the hot tub and light off more fireworks and even some big mortars!! My trip home was a blast, it was sad to leave! Regardless, I am back to my apartment and ready for a new year! I have a few personal resolutions, and I plan to work really hard on them (:

How was your Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/etc? What was your favorite gift? How was your New Year? What are some of your resolutions (business or personal)??

♥Mannie

1 comment:

Stela said...

Good luck with your business resolutions!! I know you will rock your shop! :D