WELCOME (:
This blog is all about my handmade business and the tools I use for success! Thank you for stopping by! Please stay & play a while... browse through my post archive, look where I've been featured, click on other site's buttons, and more! Share related articles of your own! Leave comments on posts you like & suggestions on ones you don't! Let's be friends (:

EtsyFriends' Earth Day Challenge
April 12 - 22
10 People Will Win an EtsyFriends' Sample Box!
Click here to VOTE NOW & ENTER TO WIN!

13 April 2009

31DBBB ~ Day 6


^ Click to join! It's NEVER too late!

- DAY SIX -

27 Must Read Tips and Tutorials for Bloggers
^ Read more for details!


"
Today your task in the 31 Day challenge to Build a Better Blog is to do some learning from successful bloggers." - Darren at ProBlogger

For Day Six, Darren "...asked nine bloggers that I know and respect to nominate a few posts from their own blogs archives that they believe would be most helpful for bloggers wanting to improve their blogs."

- A Few Posts from the List I Found Helpful -
10 Reasons Readers Don't Leave Comments
How to Start (or Start-over) Building Your Personal Brand
40 Ways to Deliver Killer Blog Content

By reading these helpful posts, I've added a few more big things to my on-going to do list (:

If you are participating in the 31DBBB, which posts did you find most helpful?


COME BACK SOON FOR DAY 7 OF THE 31DBBB!


No comments: