Check out these Easter facts...
- The name Easter owes its origin from Eastre, the Anglo-Saxon goddess who symbolizes hare and egg.
- Easter always falls between March 22 and April 25.
- Pysanka is a specific term used for the practice of Easter egg painting.
- From the very early times, egg has been considered to be the most important symbol of rebirth.
- The initial baskets of Easter were given the appearance of bird's nests.
- The maiden chocolate eggs recipes were made in Europe in the nineteenth century.
- Each year witnesses the making of nearly 90 million chocolate bunnies.
- Next to Halloween, Easter holiday paves way for confectionary business to boom.
- When it comes to eating of chocolate bunnies, it is the ears that are preferred to be eaten first by as many as 76% of people.
- In the catalogue of kids' favorite Easter foodstuff, Red jellybeans occupy top most position.
^^ Facts found at here!
Hope your holiday is fabulous & safe!