WELCOME (:
This blog is all about my handmade business and the tools I use for success! Thank you for stopping by! Please stay & play a while... browse through my post archive, look where I've been featured, click on other site's buttons, and more! Share related articles of your own! Leave comments on posts you like & suggestions on ones you don't! Let's be friends (:

EtsyFriends' Earth Day Challenge
April 12 - 22
10 People Will Win an EtsyFriends' Sample Box!
Click here to VOTE NOW & ENTER TO WIN!

06 April 2009

31DBBB!


Click ^ Sign up with me?

I've been a follower of Darren at ProBlogger for quite some time now. His blog is such a powerful tool for any blogger (: When I heard he was doing his "31 Days to Build a Better Blog Challenge" again, I HAD to get involved!

He has done the "31 Days to Build a Better Blog Challenge" in the past, and is back again with a new and improved approach. He has changed a few things & also added a forum for participants to communicate & share ideas!

From Darren...
"Every day for 31 days I will send you a short email with a link to an post. The post will contain two things: (1) A task for the day (2) Some brief teaching to help you implement the task! The idea is simple. By the end of the 31 days you’ll have learned 31 aspects of blogging and put them into practice. It is designed not only to fill your head with knowledge ABOUT blogging but give you some concrete things to do to actually DO something with the knowledge."

It's NEVER to late to sign up!! As of right now there's already 9200 people involved! Join us?

I can't wait to see my blog evolve & I can't wait to see yours grow either! If you are participating, leave a comment to let me know so we can help each other out!

No comments: