WELCOME (:
This blog is all about my handmade business and the tools I use for success! Thank you for stopping by! Please stay & play a while... browse through my post archive, look where I've been featured, click on other site's buttons, and more! Share related articles of your own! Leave comments on posts you like & suggestions on ones you don't! Let's be friends (:

EtsyFriends' Earth Day Challenge
April 12 - 22
10 People Will Win an EtsyFriends' Sample Box!
Click here to VOTE NOW & ENTER TO WIN!

26 November 2008

Going home for the holiday (:

Hello everyone! Austin & I will be traveling home this afternoon for the Thanksgiving holiday! I won't be back until Monday! I really hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving, and has a super fun time with the Black Friday-Cyber Monday sales!

Feeling generous, I have decided to offer FREE SHIPPING on EVERYTHING in my shop from Thanksgiving Day afternoon until the night of Monday, December 1!! No need to mention any discount code and no need to wait for a revised invoice!! Sometime on Thanksgiving Day I will change all my listings to free shipping, and you'll just need to purchase as usual! Enjoy! Remember... December 11th is my cut off shipping date to guaranteed you'll get your package by Christmas!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
HAPPY SHOPPING!
♥Mannie

No comments: