WELCOME (:
This blog is all about my handmade business and the tools I use for success! Thank you for stopping by! Please stay & play a while... browse through my post archive, look where I've been featured, click on other site's buttons, and more! Share related articles of your own! Leave comments on posts you like & suggestions on ones you don't! Let's be friends (:

EtsyFriends' Earth Day Challenge
April 12 - 22
10 People Will Win an EtsyFriends' Sample Box!
Click here to VOTE NOW & ENTER TO WIN!

13 November 2008

Newest Listings!

WOW... I guess I just was/am going through something equivalent to writer's block. It's been awhile since I've made any jewelry worth listing. Well, a piece of that changed last night when I made this bracelet and this pair of earrings. I really like how the pictures came out as well, so I will share them here..... Enjoy!



^ Turquoise and Pink Swarovski Crystal Bracelet
(View Etsy Listing)
Make a subtle statement with this stunning bracelet handmade using beautifully marbled turquoise and darling pink swarovski crystals! Each turquoise bead measure about a half inch in diameter, and the total length of this bracelet it about seven and a half inches. The bracelet closes using a sterling silver spring loaded clasp. I made this one-of-a-kind bracelet to sit nicely on almost any size wrist!


^ Turquoise and Clear Swarovski Crystal Dangle Earrings
(View Etsy Listing)
These beauties are sure to make you or a friend feel pretty this holiday season! The turquoise beads are about a half inch in diameter and are surrounded by sparkling transparent swarovski crystals. The total length of these earrings is just under two inches. The headpins and ear wires are all sterling silver.


Well, there ya have it.. my two newest listings! I'd love some feedback on the photographs, the price, the description, the tags... any comment is helpful (:

Tomorrow's post: GOBBLE UP HANDMADE SALE! You don't want to miss this!

Thanks for reading!
♥Mannie

No comments: