WELCOME (:
This blog is all about my handmade business and the tools I use for success! Thank you for stopping by! Please stay & play a while... browse through my post archive, look where I've been featured, click on other site's buttons, and more! Share related articles of your own! Leave comments on posts you like & suggestions on ones you don't! Let's be friends (:

EtsyFriends' Earth Day Challenge
April 12 - 22
10 People Will Win an EtsyFriends' Sample Box!
Click here to VOTE NOW & ENTER TO WIN!

17 September 2008

My Frist Trade Game Experience


So my Etsy team has the really cool trade game (: Everyone gets on at a certian time and is assigned someone else's shop to look at. You just find something in their shop that's equal to the dollar amount said, and someone is assigned to your shop. No money in exchanged, just the goods (: It's pretty neat. I didn't actually play today's game at 5pm/EST since I don't have anything in my shop that's equal to the $10 amount said, but there is another game tonight at 9pm/EST. I must get off my laptop, and get busy making some things for tonight's game! I'll edit/update this blog after the game(if I can actually pull off making 5 or more pieces) to show you want I got and what I traded (: Back tonight!
& ps (everyone is welcome to add my yahoo messenger id: manniemandible)

No comments: