WELCOME (:
This blog is all about my handmade business and the tools I use for success! Thank you for stopping by! Please stay & play a while... browse through my post archive, look where I've been featured, click on other site's buttons, and more! Share related articles of your own! Leave comments on posts you like & suggestions on ones you don't! Let's be friends (:

EtsyFriends' Earth Day Challenge
April 12 - 22
10 People Will Win an EtsyFriends' Sample Box!
Click here to VOTE NOW & ENTER TO WIN!

17 September 2008

Results




Okay, so I didn't come back and edit my last post after the trade game... but hey! I came back this morning and I'm writing a whole new post (: The pictures to the left are the things I got in the trade game last night from Jenni at MondrysYKnotShop! You should definately check out her shop! The shop who traded with me, AllegraeCollage, selected these earrings from my shop! There is another game tonight, but I'm not sure if I'll be playing or not. If I do, I'll of course come blog about it (: I've listed a few new things... two pairs of earrings and four cell phone charms, all of which are $5 each... affordable right? So take a peek!! You can follow these links for the specific new listings.....
the cell phone charms:
the earrings:
Whatcha guys think? And I should be making some more new pieces today!

No comments: